Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First days of school

Gracie started Kindergarten this year, and Brax is in 2nd grade now! talk about your kids making you feel old!
When Grace went to get on the bus for the first time, she just walked right up the steps and didn't even look back. I really expected her to be afraid or not want to leave her mommy... I was the one who didn't want her to leave, and if not for my stunna shades she would have known how much it broke my heart.
Brax will turn 8 this month, and Jeff will be baptizing him! I'm so excited for both of them. This will be the first baptism for Jeff since his mission. Brax is getting so big so fast. He played football this fall, and soccer last spring and base ball last year, he's pretty much the all star player. He's good at everything he does!
Livia just turned one (in August) were trying to hold onto her youth as much as possible! She is getting so big too, she has always been in the 90th percentile for height. Dr. Rose said one day it's going to be hard for us to tell her "no" when she's towering over me and looking Jeff straight in the eye! Her gorgeous hair falls to the middle of her back, and it's getting lighter and lighter.

1 comment:

  1. This is Lindsey on Dan's account. K, I'm dumb and totally didn't realize your anniversary date - I am so jealous!!! Although we did get married on pi day 3/14 (3.14). Anyway, I can't believe Brax is going to be 8! Fun! Let's do dinner!

    ReplyDelete